عنوان مقاله [English]
نویسندگان [English]چکیده [English]
Urban sprawl Growth, rapid physical development and unplanned and subsequent indiscriminate use of motor vehicles, it is facing many environmental challenges. Resulting in increased environmental pollution and loss of agricultural land and urban infrastructure costs, so as to regulate this growth use of new models such as smart growth planning, this pattern, increased urban, mixed land uses and reduce the use of cars and the main emphasis on the welfare of its citizens. Growth of Isfahan areas in last year's resulting loss of agricultural land and increased environmental pollution and socio- economical problems. Such growth caused some areas had Low population density. The aim of the present study is: all areas of Isfahan city are experiencing urban sprawl? If not so, which Isfahan's area from use of smart growth indicator's is in priority? Identifying low priority areas will benefit from special attention.
2- Theoretical bases
Term of smart growth first by Paris angindrhyng (mayor of Maryland) from 1990 â 2002 was costumed. Smart growth is referring to a set of land use and transportation principles that is at odds with the distribution. This movement aims to create and strengthen a sense of community, developed based on transportation, economic development, mixed â use neighborhoods, support the design of green buildings, pedestrian â oriented neighborhoods , offering a varied pattern of housing , protect open lands, farms and limit environmental fair share of the costs and benefits of development , has been formed to protect cultural resources.
45 indicators in difference basis economical, social environmental and transportation with using of Antropy models had weight and from the grading Technique of topsis for grading urban area had used and results with standardized score model had compared with comparative form. According to the results fourteen Isfahan's area in four bands possessed full prosperous, prosperous, semi â prosperous, deprived was classified based on topsis areas 5 and 4. Thoroughly full prosperous and 6, 2, 13 thoroughly prosperous and 12, 8 semi prosperous and other areas in deprived was classified. According to the results of grading standardized score model indicates areas of 13, 5, 4 in full prosperous â 6, 2 in prosperous - 12 â 14 semi prosperous and other areas in deprived.
4 â Conclusion
Isfahan Metropolis has experienced high growth and day by day increased environmental pollution and loss of agricultural land are faced .according to this research resulting,9 out of 14 areas in Isfahan, have been deprived of Smart Growth indicator, just 2 areas has full prosperous. Between area's people and smart growth is direct relation.
5 â Suggestions
- Conversion of non â residential buildings, disused and abandoned to residential facility by granting priority areas
- High density residential and mixed use especially with commercial and office use, with an emphasis on trails
- To minimize the entry of private cars to the city center and to expand public transport
- Incentive policies to increase density and refurbished old construction come to use them
- Green and public spaces to strengthen the sense of place for residents and their participation in local decisions
- using multiple places, such as parking use of the school in holidays
- Space allocation and development of green roofs and green walls to the rooftops to reduce Environmental pollutants